DDS Certified Defensive Driver Course
Defensive Driver Classes
Defensive Driver classes are conducted on alternating Saturdays at the 5780 CH James Parkway, Powder Springs office (next door to the Governor’s Gun Club) Seats are limited to 15 students per classes. Classes usually fill a few days prior to the start of class. Students are strongly recommended to arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the star of class to ensure early arrival and registration in the class. Due to DDS strict attendance rules, late arrivals will not be allowed to participate in class and must re-schedule for a later date. Print certificates will be provided at the end of class.
Classes are conducted over a 7 hour period with a one hour lunch break after the third hour of instruction. There are several locations to grab lunch within a few blocks of the school . Students are allowed to bring their lunch as well and eat in the classroom during the lunch period.
Rules of the Road for Class:
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to enter the classroom
- No cell phone use during classes
- Snacks and drinks are ok during class
- Students must promptly return to class at the end of each break.
- Class will end promptly at 3:00. No students will be allowed to leave early